A few years ago, I analysed the languages used in this blog, and I thought the time had come to do it again.
I expected the results would show that I’ve been using languages other than English less and less.
Here are the results (English [en] is the blue bit at the top; Danish [da] is the red bit underneath):
It was somewhat surprised when I saw the graph: Although Danish was used more for the first year or so, there haven’t been any major changes over the past couple of years (last month was 100% English, but that was clearly an exception).
I still have a niggling suspicion that I don’t use Danish as often as I used to, however. Possibly it’s to do with the length of blog postings – I have a feeling that I don’t write many long ones in Danish any more. I might try and investigate that another time.